Monday, December 7, 2009

Capsuleer Firmware Patch Dominion 1.0.2

CONCORD has alerted capsuleers everywhere that a new firmware patch is coming up tomorrow. It covers only a few changes, but some very important. Here are the ones that I have noticed affecting my POD.

There is a fix for multiple modules not activating when multiple simultaneous commands where sent. As a capsuleer its vital my ship obeys my commands and having to re-order my modules to activate was an annoyance, but luckily it was nothing more, it had the potential of being bad.

There is also supposed to be a fix for those POD pilots using Mac hardware in their capsule. I have a Mac based capsule but haven't flown in it for about a week but instead have been in my capsule based on PC hardware. I may have to swap to my Mac hardware to check out how things are going on that front.

Some of my corp mates have been complaining that evemails sent to corp were showing up in the inbox. This has been changed, corp mails no longer get the "inbox" tag automatically. I have mixed feelings about this as I kind of like everything showing up in one place, since I could click the corp label to differentiate.

No comments:

Post a Comment