Saturday, February 25, 2012

First Round of Classes: Overview and System Settings


Now that I’m in [[corp-km:OUCH]] it’s time to learn. They have a series of training modules that you must complete before you are allowed out in null-sec. There are also restrictions on what we can fly. For each race there is a student fit, a basic second tackler with all Meta 0 modules. The first two modules I will take are “Overview Settings” and “Systems Settings”.

After completing the modules I know a bit more, and have my settings all setup to match the corp. That way we are all looking at the same thing. I really can’t reveal much more as its all private information. I suppose if you want to know more then you should join up and take the classes yourself. The instructors are friendly and helpful, overall a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment