Saturday, October 24, 2009

Low Sec Hauling Can Be Profitable, But Also Costly

2012-03-14 -- Reviewing my log entries made prior to my absence I have discovered several left in a draft state and have published them. Unfortunately this one did not recover completely.
It started out as a normal day for me. I had recently discovered a program to install in my POD to help in my hauling endeavors. With a little work it would plot the best routes and pick the best commodities to make a profit off of moving goods around in my trusty [[ship:Bestower]].
...
I was under attack immediately after jumping into the system
...
Should have known low-sec was a bad idea
...
The [[km:8349299][loss]] set me back probably more than the profit of the past few runs
...
One of the guys in [[corp-kb:IDT]] was nice enough to send me a few ISK to replace my ship. Always nice to have friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment